Friday, November 30, 2007
CUP & COOKIES
Smart cup in which you can put 2-3 of your favourite cookies. You don't need extra plates. It's made for right handed and left handed.
BANANA GUARD - Protect Your Banana!
Are you fed up with bringing bananas to work or school only to find them bruised and squashed? Banana Guard allows you to safely transport and storage individual bananas letting you enjoy perfect bananas anytime, anywhere.
Lock Cup - Anti-Theft Coffee Cup. Are you tired of others stealing your coffee cup? Well now there's a solution. The Lock - Cup has a hole which prevents most people from using it. Only the owner of the cup can use his/hers shaped key to close the hole.
PENGUIN TEA TIMER
Making tea, though easy to do, is also time consuming. Once you pour the hot water into the cup, you must patiently hover over it, waiting for the tea to steep. Well, the Penguin Tea Timer happily does the waiting for you.
Place your tea cup under the beak and set it to the desired time. As you turn the timer dial, the beak lowers the tea into the hot water. When time is up, a bell sounds and the penguin automatically lifts his beak, removing the tea bag from the water.
You love toast, but you always burn it? Than, this invention us for you.
This transparent toaster allows you to see the bread while it is toasting so you just have to take it out when the colour is right. This idea is based on a transparent heating glass technology.
One Click Butter Cutter controls your portion as an important part of staying healthy. This ingenious butter cutter delivers one standard pat with each click of the handle.
Never lose your remote again!
With giant buttons, this extra-large remote is easy to use and impossible to lose. It's a 6-in-1 remote so you can use it to control your TV, VCR, , satellite, cable and auxiliary A/V device. It even features glow-in-the-dark buttons, so you can easily find the remote in the dark.
What day is today? You don't know? Then you need a DayClock. It's uniquely designed to keep track of weekly events like your golf day, card night, movie night, and so much more. It's ideal for vacations and cruises when it's easy to lose track of the day.
CRIME SCENE TOWEL
Chalk outline crime scene beach towel - be the coolest person on the beach!
Laser ScissorsCutting a straight line has never been easier. Just aim the pin-point laser and follow the line. The scissor blades are stainless steel and cut very clean with a micro serrated edge.
ILUMINATING CAR SLIPPERS
Do you get up at night to drink water, go to the toilet...Do you wish you could see in the dark? Remarkably bright LED lights are triggered by your footsteps and light up the floor 30 feet in front of you; ultra-soft plush style are extra comfortable and cozy warm.
"THE THING" - INFANT PILLOW
The Zaky is an ergonomic infant pillow designed by a mom to mimic the size, weight, touch, and feel of her hand and forearm to help her baby with comfort, support, protection, and development. The Zaky can help calm your baby and help your baby sleep better through the night.
TRAVELER'S PHRASE BOOK T-SHIRT
If you are traveling a lot and don't always know the language of the country you are visiting, then this T-shirt is for you. It has a phrase book printed on it so just point a finger at the pictogram you need and then point it twice at the question mark, which means, "Where is it?" and in no time you have found what you were looking for... or not.
Realy cool modern ladder.
LATEST DESIGN WAITER/WAITRESS TRAYS
Anatomic tray, for waiters. No more dropping trays. We just don't know is it comfortable.
whether you want to sit on the sun or in the shade, near the river or under the tree... now you have your movable bench, to sit wherever you like.
I got them from one of my forward mail sent by my frined, Nilar. They look really cool whether it is real or photo shopped. Still it is great idea and inspiration for new invention.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
These days new movies look good and I watch them a lot. Just lay back just relax.
The Tattooist. Some horror movie and look good.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Cute Purikura Online
The picture was unintentionally taken by my journalist-paparazzi-cousin. I decorated my picture using Puricute again. The picture says I'm sweating or crying, whatever. I have plaster on my leg. I have pikachu and channel something.
My cousin was in Singapore for a while and I showed her some places of Singapore. She had duty to take photo for FlashBand (my smart cousin's website ) and I have duty to wear FlashBand shirt as model =p, right Min Thu?
Friday, November 16, 2007
Cute Purikura Online
You can decorate your picture like neoprint stickers in this site. Awesome.
OMG, how could he be like so hot? This Korean mixed with French isn't really celebrities yet. But he might be a model or something. I just found out some of his pictures from soompi forum.
This guy name is Julian Kang.
Western+Asian mixed people are indeed looking fine (unlucky, some really might not be). Especially, Korean mixed with others. Look like Dennis Oh and Daniel Henney. What do they eat that make them so beautiful and hot??? I wanna eat as well. *wink* *wink*
Source : soompi
Labels: Korean Celebrities
Thursday, November 15, 2007
ACiD, YAtHA, B!GG Y, HtE!N W!N, FREEZE
Inc., GHETTO THUGz, ZAN, NgE SUE,
ZION, NARAKHA, DJ PHYO & Many More...
VENUE : @ Top-FIVE CLUB
(Orchard TOWER LEVEL-4)
TIME : 2PM - 8PM
DATE : 02 DEC 2007
PRICE : S$ 25 (One FREE DrinK)
Well..I'm going to this show. I wish some of my friends are in the list. But unlucky, they ain't.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
I have been tagged by dawn 1o9.
And this is interesting tag. So I reposted my previous entry "The Facts You Won't Probably Know About Me". I wrote more than 8 facts. So just bear with me. My brother super agrees with me the fact number 5, 6, 7.
1. I talk as strange/weird accent (Trying-to-be-american-accent? Maybe, not really and I don't know. But I don't really speak in Singaporean Singlish accent with a lot of lah, mah, etc).
2. Although I might have so-called good English accent, I ain't good in grammar, and I forgot a lot of vocabulary now.
3. My hair is super oily (After sweaty day, other people think I put some oil on my hair or my hair is so wet because of rain or something.
4. I'm greedy, lazy, dirty, selfish and un-organized.
5. I always give excuses.
6. I blame other things.
7. I like to argue. I stick with the thing I think and I believe even though they might be wrong sometimes. (My close friends know me best about it, lol)
8. I like day-dreaming.
9. I like sleeping rather than eating (but I still eat a lot).
10. Once upon a time, I enjoy doing ironing (but not really anymore now).
11. I hate cleaning house but I do like mopping.
12. I do dream that I'd marry foreigner (White) and I want to give birth cute mixed blood children. *lmao*
13. I do know basic knowledge for some and I do know basic experience for some sports, but I'm never expert at anything, I'm always lost in somewhere.
14. I never get first place/first prize before. I always end up as second and third.
15. I don't follow the clothing trend like for up-to-date unless I really like those stuffs. I do mostly wear what I like and the thing I think it's looked nice.
Now I tag back:
Ofcourse, you don't have to write if you don't want to: this is just voluntary... :)
First, the RULES
Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write a post about it on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged, and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they are tagged, and to read your blog.
those are the rules.