Saturday, October 27, 2007
I had to go to DBS bank to deposit this morning. Heiman woke me up (she didn't know yet what she had been done)
I don't mean to blame u, hunnie. I mean you woke up this hungry dragon which gonna eat non-stop :D.
We went to Woodlands DBS bank. After that walking around and I saw a lot of food. My evil mind came out and wanted to eat like everything. My perfect breakfast started with one mushroom pie, one curry puff, one egg tart from Crystal Jade. After that the appetizer nutty buddies yogurt from Pink Yogurt. And a sip of ice milo which Heiman bought from KFC. My evil mind didn't stop yet, at first I wanted to eat curry puff from Old Chang Kee. But I can get Old Chang Kee from like everywhere. I rather have some other things now. I bought one black pepper chicken and one honey chicken from Cold Storage to bring back home as lunch and dinner. My dessert is my fave black sesame ice-cream from Uzumaki Japanese Ice-Cream shop. My hand was full of everything and when the cashier lady returned the changes back to me, I even had to ask her to hold my ice cream back again so that I can put my changes back to the wallet (Heiman was calling me and asking that did I disappear or something? I didn't know I took sometimes to have food shopping spree.)
The gray color ice cream is unique and cute.
Now I got the laptop from office. I bring it back home to do some work. Carrying laptop isn't funny thing. It becomes heavier minutes after minutes. It is only good thing that when you use it at somewhere to surf net or listen some songs.
Drama marathon, I can't watch much these days. Currently I'm really interested and looking forward to watch "Lobbyist"
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Super Mega Busy and Stressed...
Super Mega Busy and Stressed...
Super Mega Busy and Stressed...
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Man, this movie is like from 2004. But it is one of the best movie ever. I just finished watching second times (I usually don't watch movie like twice). And I cried like heck a lot. First time I was watching as well, I cried a lot. I wonder I still can cry at second time. Maybe, I still can cry next time I watch too, but not too frequently watching, of course. I gave this movie like 7986146174968 stars.
Just watching Kang Dong Won makes me teary eye. I cry for two of his movies, this movie and "Our Happy Time". Why he has to die in both movie? Argh! I'm drooling for Kang Dong Won now.
1. I talk as strange/weird accent (Trying-to-be-american-accent? Maybe, not really and I don't know. But I don't really speak in Singaporean Singlish accent with a lot of lah, mah, etc).
2. Although I might have so-called good English accent, I ain't good in grammar, and I forgot a lot of vocabulary now.
3. My hair is super oily (After sweaty day, other people think I put some oil on my hair or my hair is so wet because of rain or something.
4. I'm greedy, lazy, dirty, selfish and un-organized.
5. I always give excuses.
6. I blame other things.
7. I like to argue. I stick with the thing I think and I believe even though they might be wrong sometimes. (My close friends know me best about it, lol)
8. I like day-dreaming.
9. I like sleeping rather than eating (but I still eat a lot).
10. Once upon a time, I enjoy doing ironing (but not really anymore now).
11. I hate cleaning house but I do like mopping.
12. I do dream that I'd marry foreigner (White) and I want to give birth cute mixed blood children. *lmao*
13. I do know basic knowledge for some and I do know basic experience for some sports, but I'm never expert at anything, I'm always lost in somewhere.
14. I never get first place/first prize before. I always end up as second and third.
15. I don't follow the clothing trend like for up-to-date unless I really like those stuffs. I do mostly wear what I like and the thing I think it's looked nice.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Monday, October 8, 2007
Phew! Finally, I got a haircut yesterday. Haha! Most of my close friends knew that how badly I wanted for a haircut as well. I was begging everyone to accompany me to Kimage the saloon which I wanted to get haircut.
Yesterday afternoon, I went to airport with my friend to send her parent off. After that we went to Cityhall and I had a haircut. Then we went shopping at Citilink Shoppin Mall. I bought silver pencil heel from U.R.S. (I have gold ballet flat shoe and now I got silver. I love this two color, marvelous, right?)
(Come to think of it, tomboyish short hair and pencil heel, is it a joke? Haha. And It reminds me of Eun Chan (Yun Eun Hye) from Coffee Prince. She is kinda tomboy with short hair. But sometimes, she wears dress, pencil heel and girl stuffs as well. I'm not talking about I look like her or I try to be like her. I know I ain't pretty like her. I just wanted to have short hair because I got a lot of hair lose when my hair was longer.)
We had dinner at Tuk Tuk Thai Restaurant. Big thanks to my buddy and her lover for the dinner treat at my fave Thai restaurant.
The shock wave after my haircut
Ma Bon : How's your new haircut, do you like it?
Nilar : I wanna have haircut too.
So Heiman took picture of me when I was talking on phone with Ma Bon and Nilar and she sent MMS to them. Technology flies so fast, right?
Susie : she asked me not to cut it. But I still cut it. She was asking me like "Omg, omg, don't u regret it?"
My brother : He showed me "thumb up"
Nge : She was shocked and called me after she took a look at my friendser, she is cute, right? Haha.
My colleagues at work : You cut your hair short? Change hairstyles?
Okay, I'm happy since I did what I like and what made me happy. I can't deny money makes everything and money makes me happy. I'm thinking to get Creative mp3 player soon. I will pay it first with credit card. Yesterday as well, everything I paid with card and just signed on the piece of paper. It is better way for shopping, you don't need to fork out money from wallet yet, Haha. This month is totally spending, last Saturday, I bought new bag and headphone for my brother.
Friday, October 5, 2007
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Labels: Free Burma
Monday, October 1, 2007
I always wanted to donate blood. But yesterday was my first time donating blood. This is not something you can buy and donate it, this is with your own blood. I'm really happy and proud of it that I can do as well. After three months which gonna be in December, I might go to donate again. I'm asking some others to join as well, probably my brother and my friend might join.