Thursday, May 29, 2008
Concessions for students, NSF and senior citizens at $25
Tickets available from 17 Mar 08, Mon
Ticket price excludes SISTIC fee.
Last For One's Member
- B-boy Joe (Cho Sung Gook) (1983)
"Until the day street dancing is recognized as a true art, I want to be a person that spreads the word."
- B-boy Taiyou (Suh Ju Hyun) (1983)
"I always remember and cherish the moment of the win in Infinity Battle Master."
- B-boy Style-m (Lee Yong Joo) (1983)
"The final win is not the leap you took from the starting point. It is all the effort and patience it took to reach it."
- B-boy Fresh (Park Kyung Hoon) (1983)
"I want to be a person that always smiles and becomes a source of strength for someone."
- A.k.a Min (Jun Hyo Min) (1985)
"I wish people of the whole world would know what b-boying is."
- B-boy Stone (Choi Min Suk) (1984)
- B-boy Baebaeng (Bae Byung Yup) (1985)
"I want to be able to hold will in one hand and be able to look up at the sky and smile."
- B-boy Zero-Nine (Shin Young Suk) (1985)
"I want to be able to make people be happy with one body movement."
- B-boy Finger (Yoo Dae Hyuk) (1986)
"Instead of the best b-boy, I want to be a b-boy that anyone can remember."
- 1998 - Seoul Maroni Performance Battle Competition 1st Place
- 1998 - National Dance Competition 2nd Place
- 1999 - Junju Dance Competition 1st Place (Three consecutive wins from 1999 - 2001)
- 2000 - Junju Battle Competition 1st Place
- 2001 - Seoul Hip Hop Festival 1st Place
- 2001 - jTV Dance Dance Program 3 Wins
- 2001 - Snickers CF
- 2001 - Junju Street Dance Party 2:2 1st Place
- 2002 - Junju Dance Festival Grand Award
- 2002 - Chungju 3:3 B-boy Battle 1st Place
- 2002 - Chunnam Dance Battle 1st Place
- 2002 - Seoul Streetmaster Championship - Performance 1st place, Battle 2nd place
- 2002 - Seoul Underground B-boy Master 1st Place
- 2002 - Chunnam Dance Festival 1st Place
- 2003 - Seoul Street Jam Vol. 2 Top of the Top 1st Place
- 2003 - Seoul B-boy Unit Vol. 5 3rd Place
- 2003 - Daejun 2:2 B-boy Dance Battle 1st Place
- 2003 - Nambu reprensentative of Seoul High Festival
- 2003 - Seoul Infinity Battle Master Competition 1st Place
- 2003 - Chunnam Kwangju 3:3 B-boy Battle Competition 1st Place
- 2003 - Seoul Battle of the Year Korea 03 Semifinals
- 2003 - Seoul Levi's Battle Master 1st Place
- 2003 - Osaka, Japan Battle of Hirapa 1st Place
- 2004 - Levi's Endorsement Performance
- 2004 - Seoul B-boy Party 2:2 Battle Semifinals
- 2004 - Seoul B-boy Challenge Vol. 4 Semifinals
- 2004 - Fukuoka, Japan B-boy Break Title Solo Battle Vol. 6 1st Place
- 2004 - Seoul's 2nd Levi's B-boy Master 1st Place
- 2004 - MTV CF Endorsement
- 2004 - Chinese College Hip Hop Competition JUDGE
- 2005 - Seoul Match One's Skill 1:1 Battle Showcase
- 2005 - Spain 3:3 B-boy Battle Competition JUDGE
- 2005 - "Spain Underground Republic 3" Europe B-boy Battle 3:3 1st Place
- 2005 - Battle of the Year Korea 1st Place
- 2005 - Battle of the Year WIN
- 2005 - Chocoba CF
- 2005 - e. Comfortable Life CF
- 2006 - Battle of the Year 2nd Place
With their awarding win in the 2005 Battle of the Year, the audience was filled with people of all ethnicities proudly waving the Korean flag. Interest in Korean b-boys have also significantly rised after Korean b-boy crews took the win in 2002, 2004, 2005, and 2007. European b-boys have also shown an interest in learning Korean because of their love for Korean b-boys.
- Performance videos
- Battle of the Year M/V at YouTube
- All4One CF at YouTube
- Battle of the Year '05 at YouTube
- Battle of the Year '05 KOREA at YouTube
- Battle of the Year '06 at YouTube
They are awesome, isn't it? I gonna catch their performance at Esplande. I will buy ticket in this weekend. I'm so excited.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Monday, May 26, 2008
Actually, it is Robinson Sale, not L'oreal sale.
I went there and bought a few stuffs of Revlon and Givenchy. I wanted that foundation from Revlon since I saw at BHG at Bugis. But I didn't buy that time though then later when I wanted seriously I tried to find L'oreal counters at Watsons, Guardian and I can't find. Luckily, I got them at Robinson Sale at Expo. Furthermore, they have discount. Yayyy!!
Left to right, Revlon Bare It All Lustrous Powder Buff Love, Revlon Age Defying Powder (for my mom), Revlon Diamond Lust Grab Me Gold (I accidentally bought it, actually it is like eye shadow, I thought it is make up powder for face), Givenchy Pop Gloss Gold Edition, Revlon Bare It All Lustrous Lotion Buff Love (it is the tube below)
I'm so much into glitter and shiny things now. Gold, silver are love.
Givenchy Pop Gloss Gold Edition, it is lip gloss, I love the packaging. It is cute, rite?
All those gold things make me want to get everything. But don't worry, I won't try to use all those gold glitter things on my face and I won't be like Cleopatra gold statue.
Friday, May 23, 2008
My brother has long and sexy legs like a girl (if a bit less muscular and manly). Look at it, fair skin and hairless (some girls even have hairy-er than him, isn't it? My legs have more meat and thicker than him. *grind*
Nichole Richie's hair is kinda same as the hair I want. Woohoo, look at her back, there has wing tattoo. It is cute, aye. But one told me before that if the wing is small, it will look like chicken wing. Now, I see. Haha!!
Episode 8 of Three Dads One Mom, when other guys asked how's rabbit sound like? Kwang Hee (Jae Hee) said "Rabbit Rabbit, Carrot, Carrot". It is one of the cutest thing I heard and the way he acts. I can't stop rewind back and see over and over again.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
I read about this article from newspaper. He is 19 years old Mayor of Oklahoma Town of United States. His name is John Tyler Hammons and he is still in college. Impressive? Nevertheless, he looks good too. Isn't it? Young and good looking Mayor =D
So what was you when you were 19 years old? I was in Polytechnic and still spending my parent's money.
Labels: World New
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Not older than 35 years
1) Tall (5'10" - 6') or (177cm - 182cm) = 2 points
2) Okay (5'8" - 5'9") or (172cm - 176cm) = 1 points
3) Average (5'6" - 5'7") or (167cm - 171cm) = 0 points
Weight (depend on height too)
1) too skinny / too fat = -1 points
2) average = 0 points
3) fit = 2 points
1) have ear piercings = 2 points (not too much like the whole ears are with ear piercings)
2) have fashion sense = 2 points (not wearing like rocker, alter, heavy metal)
3) nice hair style = 2 points (long hair like heavy rocker or other weirdo stuffs are -1 point)
4) overall looking good = 2 points
5) like branded perfume = 2 points
6) have nice eyebrow = 2 points
1) gentleman manner = 2 points
2) like hip hop = 2 points
other music = 0 point
rock, metal = -1 point
3) into sports and good at that (only tennis, basketball, golf, swimming) = 2 points
4) speak good English with nice accent (American, British) = 2 points
Singlish = -1 point
5) can do break dancing = 2 points
6) can do deejaying (hip hop music only) = 2 points
7) like racing, sporty car = 2 points
8) can skateboard = 2 points
9) know the money value, spend, not wasting (same thinking way like me) = 2 points
stingy / miser = -1 point
1) Degree = 2 points
2) Diploma = 1 point
3) Lower than Diploma = 0 point
above 30 - Perfect
20 to 29 - Good
10 to 19 - Considerate
below 10 - Try Again
FYI, still need to have face to face interview and personal judgment by me and my special judge can be Ma SNP. What do you think this is? lol, my expectation to be boyfriend. Haha!!
Disclaimer : I just feel fun to write those, not to mean or any intension. Don't take it seriously to heart. By the way, if Yar Zar Ne Win, he'd pass all without checking any of these and calculating points. I will give him full points whatever it is, not fair? Yes, this is me. =D
Although I'm not perfect, don't have killer body and oh-bloody-beautiful, I go for perfectionist, umm.. nope, to the taste I like, is it like sound like perfect or something? So what?
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
I was having free meals past few days ago.
First at Swensen.
I had Chicken Mushroom Spaghetti. Sorry, but, I will say I wasn't impressed the taste.
The drink is Iced Cappuccino. It is just normal.
The sundae is Wham! Bam! Yam! sundae. Not too bad for yam lover like me. I don't like boring ice-cream flavor which can get like everywhere such as vanilla, chocolate, strawberry (where's my black sesame ice-cream? I miss that, I have to eat it really soon. The black sesame ice-cream from Hokkaido ice cream stall or something isn't really good. I love that small Japanese ice-cream cart stall, the black sesame ice-cream from there is crunchy.)
I feel like Swensen is more for like ice-cream sundae restaurant.
Second at Fish & Co.
It's been quite long that I haven't ate at Fish & Co. I love seafood platter from Fish & Co. When waiter gave us the pan, he said it is sizzling hot. So I didn't touch it for a while (not too long though), but when I started to eat, the squid was quite cold, I didn't expect that, I thought it might be still warm a bit.
My drink was Chockie Junkie which was sorta like chocolate milkshake with whipped cream (I love whipped cream, but mostly it was melted down really fast. This is second time, first time at Swensen, Iced Cappuccino came with whipped cream as well.)
Third at Inn Lay. I didn't need to say much since it is kinda like usual place to go and eat there.
The movies I watched last week are "Speed Racer" & "The Forbidden Kingdom".
Speed Racer, I feel like 10% human and 90% animation effect. It is too much. I love car racing. But this is like kid movie, there's no real car racing.
The Forbidden Kingdom, it is funny and I miss watching Sun Wukong on screen. Jet Li had to smile a lot in this movie, I guess. I usual think he doesn't smile a lot.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Join Rebtel it allows you 2 hours to China or Myanmar so as many as possible can call. The routes will be free until the 22nd of May.
Labels: useful website
Okie, if I like the part 1, I'm expecting for another part of sequel really soon. Now here it come The Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian. I love watching movies. I don't really like war movies and other are pretty okay. Fantasy movies like this Narnia is pretty cool. They have this magic and good battle evils such things like those children helps to solve something. (I feel Narnia and Harry Potter pretty same such thing as group of children, magic, good battle evils and finally they do have sequels)
Another reason is all those effects in those kinda movie like Narnia are pretty amazing.
I love watching preview/premier movies which are earlier than normal schedule date in cinema. Then I poke fun at some serious movie fan of certain movie that "Hey, I watch this early" and the plot is this and that and lead them to kinda ending sometimes (I'm such a Evil, you can say that in such case if I really did to you.)
Disclaimer : If I don't win this Nuffnang Gala Premier tickets for The Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian, all my blame on my brother, grrrr. I asked him for some advice last night. Because I feel his English is better than mine and I need piece of thought from him as well. He didn't tell me anything.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Those are photos taken from some night life website like whosgoing & mumtazz
I have two things to be angry about. But I remembered only one thing and forgot about another.
I saw singpost pamphlet at my doorstep. I took and looked at it. I saw some discounts and stuffs. I saw the Ricoh R770 which my cousin bought from Sim Lim Square and lost in Malaysia. The price at singpost is like $199 only and got a lot of freebies like 2G memory stick, blah blah, everything. But my cousin bought from Sim Lim Square, the price was like $300. Feel darn cheated. Geez. And some more, he lost that and asked me to buy same one again. I bought Samsung camera from Challenger only. Okie, I set my mind that next time I am not gonna buy from Sim Lim Square unless I go with person who knows well that place. I gonna buy from most of all the stuffs from Challenger.
Learn the lesson, bloody cheating place Sim Lim Square.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
I believe most of you might know about this cyclone and victims in Myanmar.
Reading from a lot of websites, blogs, forums regarding this matter, make me so sad and mad (you-know-what-reason).
Picture credit to : Ko Boyz