Monday, May 14, 2012

I am not working at IBM project anymore and now working at Standard Chartered Bank. I will be busier than ever and not much off days since I am going to work for office hours and weekdays. But I think I gonna do what I like to do. So, I don't know. I will see how is it going on. But kinda tiring though.

I just wanna go back to my country and be with my family. When can I go back and be with my family? I am just lonely person here. Even my brother does not even care me or talk to me much. :/

I have too much photos from my previous trips to Myanmar and Bangkok. But just lazy to update them :D

2 Comments:

  1. Vico said...
    Hey, it's good to see you around.
    Anonymous said...
    get married come back and give birth baby girl for my son :P

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates