Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yayy, I am 26 years old now. I feel really old.

I wish I will get wishes from SMS and phone call. But I rarely get though, a bit disappointing, right? I understand for some people who can't make it such as Ma Bon (she sleeps early and she has a son), HM (the pregnant lady).

As for early and advance wish, I will list this
Ryan (from FB), Derek (from FB), Sai Sai (from gtalk), Ma Bon (in person), Wynnle (in person), Kathy (in person).

The only one and first wish I call from call is from my lovely sister Stellabeth. I love you :)

The rest will be from FB, currently only three and still counting, Henry, Dream, PM.

Thanks to everyone who wished me.

I was stressed and depressed these days, I thought I would go to club enjoy myself and release the stress. I went to DXO with Wynnle, her sister, her sister's friends and Kathy. Big disappointment, the music is suck. I left after 3 mins. It was ladies night and free of charge though. So after clock strike 12, I was on bus on the highway road to go back home.

1 Comment:

  1. Vico said...
    Happy Birthday :)
    Clubbing again, huh? Wait, 3 minutes, is that even enough for one song? :P

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates