Thursday, April 8, 2010

I am currently watching these dramas.

The Birth Of Rich
I am curious to know that the lead actor really has chaebol (rich)'s dad or not. The rest is kinda boring. But seeing second actor is eye candy. His look changed from One Fine Day drama.

Cinderella's Sister
Watching Moon Ga Young is nice. I always want to watch her drama. I didn't finish watching her previous drama Painter Of The Wind

Oh My Lady
Choi Si Won is super hot and good looking.

Personal Taste
No reason. Just Lee Min Ho Lee Min Ho Lee Min Ho

Prosecutor Princess
I thought it might be interesting. The hairstyle of actress is kinda annoying, if in other drama and depend on character, they might say it is ahjumma's hairstyle.

1 Comment:

  1. Vico said...
    I keep watching TBOR b/c it keeps me slightly interested.
    The reason should be Son Ye Jin. :P

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates