Thursday, April 29, 2010

I may need to buy computer soon. Should I go for laptop or desktop? Sony Vaio E series look eye catching.



I am not sure they have 0% installment plan for credit card. Dell has it. I need to use this installment plan if I do purchase one :D

If I buy laptop, of course not only the look, the specification should meet my requirement, like Intel Core, 4GB RAM and Window 7. I hate Window Vista.

Girls (am I still eligible to use myself as girl?) like me love things which are pretty and looking good. So coming out these colorful and nice looking gadgets, they are luring us. I have pink Canon camera, pink LG hand phone (I still want LG lollipop, I have LG ice cream). Not for matching, but I want laptop with color, prefer Pink.

2 Comments:

  1. aud said...
    OMGGGGG i wonder if that pink laptop is available in aus yet? i love pink toooooooo
    Unknown said...

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates