Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Ummm.. I am talking about drama name, FYI.

I am currently watching this drama "Love & Marriage" and "East Of Eden". East of Eden is such action drama for me and this Love & Marriage drama is just too cute. I get butterfly in my stomach while I was watching it. Now subtitle is out only till for episode 9. I can't wait for more.
Actress, I will say not-oh-so-pretty nor oh-so-fashionable in this drama. But I got attached to her. She is just too cute like a kid and fun. Actor is such an eye candy, yummm!!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    haha, I thought you were getting married. I was thinking, "she has never posted pics of her fiance".
    SZA said...
    haha..lol..u make me day and make me smile..if i hav one (maybe, even bf), i gona show off to world..lol..
    then juz take as my fiance is the guy from picture, lol :D

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates