Thursday, February 12, 2009
- Hard to get to know-but mostly unaware of this
- Reserved and self-centered
- Depends mainly on self
- Does not adapt well to the ways of others
- On a different wavelength than those around him/her
- Does things his/her own way
You maintain good connections with people, but you watch each of their reactions in a guarded manner. You are very quick to sort out insincere people and you strictly avoid them. Your friend’s circle is limited but you know the art of maintaining friendship. A fresher will find it difficult to enter your heart, unless you are sure about the real intentions of such an individual. Your ready wit is your asset. Others are attracted by this quality. You are not an introvert, but at the same time, you have exclusiveness about you. You mix freely with the people, and yet maintain your essential dignity. It takes time for you to develop friendships but you do believe in long term relationships.