Friday, August 17, 2007

Yay, today is Friday, and I was quite busy at office. In the morning, I had like nothing to do and I was surfing net around 2 hours. Then the printer service guy came to office and repair the card printer. I was at there and helping him some stuffs. Afternoon, I helped one of director's email thing, because he can't receive email. After that I started to print out employment pass card. Then, the CEO from my company Mr.Eddie's PC is something wrong. I checked the hardware. It is power supply fault. At 3pm, there had meeting with software vendor. I had to attend it with some managers and directors. Geez, I always have to attend all the meeting dealing with IT things and stuffs, even though there has like 1% of IT thing only. Meeting finished around 4 pm plus, and I rushed out to print all the employment pass card for Changi Airport Terminal 3. This evening, I came out from office a bit late.

When, I just got home, I checked the mail box and I got the package from CitiBank. Guess what, I just got the Citi Clear Credit Card. It is black and dazzling nice. And I got bunches of vouchers in the envelope as well. OMGG, I'm so happy. The vouchers are :

- two complimentary passes from St.James Power Station's Power House

- Present Citi Clear Card, enjoy free and priority entry into ZOUK, Velvet Underground, Phuture on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday

- Flash N Splash S$6 off

- EpiCentre 10% off any iPod nano and iPod 30GB & Receive a complimentary EpiCentre membership card

- Flesh Imp voucher to receive a VIP pack worth S$150 with every S$100 spent

- The Heeren Shops receive a complimentary Privilege Card

- Sony Ericsson S$20 off, S$60 off & S$110, PSP special price of S$25 with every purchase of PSP and 1 game

- Receive exclusive gifts with every purchase of Sony Walkman

- Chan Brothers Travel, Pay 2 nights and get 3rd night free at Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, Phuket at S$65 per room per night

- POPULAR bookstore membership card 1 for 1 free when you sign up

- CALIFORNIA Fitness, enjoy a complimentary 14 Days Trial membership

OMGGG, I love first two things, but free entry is limited to 1st 350 card members or before 12 midnight. Actually, I don't really like go to Zouk. Why MOS isn't in the list, garrr~~

My previous CapitaCard Debit Card in purple & Citi Clear Credit Card in black. MasterCard & Visa. Yayy!

Citi Clear Card & The Vouchers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates