Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I wonder how does it feel to cut my wrist and finish off my life, or jump off at MRT when the train comes. What is the best way to suicide?

There always has some conflicts between me and my brother. We are in opposite way. We can't understand each other sometimes.

Yes, I hate my life sometimes for some reasons. I don't know if people think I'm enjoying my life so much. I just pretending sometimes to forget all the sadness and depression.

Just now, I really had feeling to cut of my wrist. I don't want to wake up again. It must to be sure to finished it, what if I just lose some blood, hurt myself and I wake up again?

Pardon this post for too depression.

Sorry to everyone If I make you angry, suffer and everything, especially to my brother. I know you are good and you have been suffered, but you don't understand me at all yet ,and I don't understand you also.

2 Comments:

  1. Me said...
    Don't do any stupid things...or
    Don't think any stupid thoughts..
    Just relax now...
    madyjune said...
    Your post scares me Tommy. Don't be too depressed to take your own life away. There had been times (and much recently) when I simply want to run away but I never consider suicide.

    Just like Ma Yee Mon, just relax now.

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates