Sunday, June 17, 2007

The new beauty phones from Sony Ericsson are coming out. Being a Sony Ericsson Phone's fan, I'm thinking to get my third phone to be Sony Ericsson again. Even though I don't know their function exactly, I simply know W series is for WalkMan, K series is for CyberShot, Z series is for flip phone. Huh~ Look at dazzling hot new model phones below.

W960



8GB internal memory and 3.2 megapixels. Gosh, this is totally crazy and what more I can ask for a phone, plus the design is nice too. And you can control the music player of phone from ear piece.


K850

5 megapixel phone. The first 5 megapixel for Sony Ericsson? The keypad has unique design. No joystick or no joystick keypad place? It's looked like it combined as you can see the square shape in green or blue.

W910
3.2 megapixel walkman slide phone. This is just tight. Look at the color. The hearty red is hot.


Dilemma, Dilemma. This is totally dilemma for me to get which phones. Because, all three phones are nice and they attempt me with unique taste. If you like the cam-phone, 3.2 megapixel cam-phone is at least you should have for next generation. Now everyone has it like at least 2 megapixel cam-phone. Currently, I'm having 3.2 megapixel cam-phone and loving it. I'm thinking just to stick with 3.2 megapixel again or going up to 5 megapixel? Or change the design of phone from bar phone to slide phone (W910)?

I love Sony Ericsson. The only thing I hate about Sony Ericsson is their ear piece. Can't they make better ear piece for god's sake? I spoiled my Sony Ericsson ear pieces for three times within 1 and half years for two different phones. I'm not listening music from phone anymore. I'm not sure other Sony Ericsson-ers happen like me or not. Or maybe, I'm careless?

3 Comments:

  1. Min Thu said...
    Get all 3 phone models into your pocket. :P
    အရုဏ်ဦး said...
    the phones are quite hot... The model too! *drools* :P One day, I'll be able to own a mobile phone, when the current government lets us buy Simm cards at City Mart. :D
    Anonymous said...
    [...]resource[...]

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates