Monday, June 4, 2007

Yesterday, I woke up around 11am and went to orchard like around 1pm. I met Wyne at Orchard Hotel first, and we went to City Hall after that. Then back to Orchard again, went to Far East Plaza to meet Wyne's friend. And we went to Takashimaya and ate KFC at there.

I met Jane and Beth at Lucky Plaza around 8pm plus. We had dinner at Cineleisure Food court. After that we went to Clarke Quay. A few minutes later, I went to City Hall, met my brother and went back home together. When I got back home, my homies were drinking some *ahem* alcohol and coke. I joined them and had a glass. I know my limit and I had allergy to alcohol. I mixed a lot of coke to my glass. We let guys wore make-up and took some pictures. If I have permission and get pictures from my friend, I will put them up on my blog. It was fun, we all laughing out loud after we saw those guys' faces with full of make-up.

The pictures below are the pictures I took near Ngee Ann City and Takashimaya. That time I was waiting Jane and Beth to reach Orchard. I was bored and thristy. I had a drink from 7 Eleven and took pictures around me.

Uniquely Singapore

CHANEL

CHANEL model

BURBERRY & CHANEL

Paragon

My Slurpee Giant Co-ca Co-la Drink (Caution! May Cause Severe Brain Freeze)

LV wallet I bought for my brother, because it was on his wish list.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Nice photos. I like cityscapes. I think some are a little bit blurry though.

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates