Friday, June 8, 2007



1. Naung Phyit Mha Naung Shin - J Me
2. A Chit Thin Baw - J Me
3. Koe A Kyaung Ko Thi - J Me
4. Pyin Pwal - J Me
5. 100% - J Me (English Version)
6. Ma Nee Sat Chin - Ye Lay
7. Bae Mhar Lae - Ye Lay
8. Hip Hop Ko Kyite Tae So - Ye Lay
9. Lote Lay - Ye Lay

Click here to get the album (Credit to Ma May & MadyJune from NativeMyanmar forum)

This album was just out on Sunday 3/6/07. J Me's songs are as usual and his flow. Some of Ye Lay's songs are with a lot of sweeten love words as usual too, I expect more Hip Hop in his songs.

And I was thinking like "What? This is Ye Lay & J Me album, I expected at least duet song of them as J Me rapping and Ye Lay featuring". Now this is like half single album for each of them.

P.S. If you really like the album and artists, please support the artists by buying original album although you have mp3 in your computer or whatever. Because, I always buy original of the album I really like, although I already have them in computer.
I updated this entry with new upload link. The reason is the previous file on mediafire got deleted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates