Sunday, June 10, 2007

I went to buy some garlic and onion at market. My friends were at McDonald (two continuous night, we sat at McDonald). I met at there and ate McDonald Kid Meal and I got Princess Fiona toy from Shrek. Later, my friends wanted to buy pain relieve spray. The guardian was closing soon and out of stock for that spray. We all went to Mustafa to buy that spray. I can't believe I was coming out from home to just buy garlic and onion, but i ended up to go Mustafa with them and I was wearing normal T-Shirt and short pant which looks like I stay at home. Thanks goddess, I was just going to Mustafa only.

Here is a little conversation among us.

Me : Next time, don't ask me to go St.James to go with this cloth, please. The bouncers will kick me out if I just go with this cloth.
Friends : why don't you buy something at Mustafa and later we can go to St.James
Me : Okie, I should wear Sari and go to that club

I was just joking. lol.

Note : St.James is night club in Singapore, in case if you don't have idea what is that.

Princess Fiona Toy

Rangoon Road, wish I could go back to Yangon. Sigh~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates