Saturday, June 30, 2007


















Name: Lee Sang Woo
Birthday: 1980 February 13
Size: Height-185cm, Weight 81kg
Family: Eldest of 2 boys
Blood type: O
Education: Dae Won High, Goryo Uni- Life/Food Engineering
Dramas: 18:29 (2005), Was in 2 episodes of "Old Miss Diaries", In an one-off drama "Nobody Loves me"
CF: Cass Beer, Litmus clothing
Hobbies: Fishing
Talents: Tennis, racquetball, arm wrestling
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Gosh, he is like so sexy and good looking in my eyes. I'm not sure other might think he is just simple and normal looking guy. He is so freaking tall (look at his height, 1.85m) and his body is fitted.

After I had a dream with him few days ago, he is like a drug to me and I'm so addicted to this drug. In that dream, we were about to fall in love or something, but I had to wake up because my dad sent message to my mobile. I had to get up to meet him online. Aw, I forgot to tell, I was fall asleep quite early, so yeah, my dad came online like midnight of Singapore Time.

Guess what? Heiman gonna tell me "stop writing about those actors". Haha! Thank for reading my blog like daily. But I only have them to love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates