Friday, June 1, 2007

Today, I went to PC Show 2007 with Win Le. She is one of my best friend. She wanted to buy laptop. So I accompanied her to go there. She bought Toshiba Satellite M200. The show was packed and crowded. There I know something about laptop skin, Garskins. They are pretty cool, cheap and nice design though. Win Le gonna have Mickey Mouse Garskins for her laptop too. It is better than Sony Vaio C Series (the color laptop). Because at first, she wanted to buy Sony Vaio C Series. But there don't have pink color for some models. The models which have pink at there is over S$2000 which is quite out of her budgets. You can order Garskins from online. I think they will ship out even though outside of Singapore.

The show was packed and crowded as usual. Then we left there after we bought laptop and ahead for lunch. We were thinking what to eat. I was craving for spaghetti. I don't know what wrong with me. Then we decided to eat at Pastamania. Actually, it was my break-lunch which is combined breakfast and lunch. Win Le had chicken caesar salad. I had chicken bolognese. And we ordered Combo A which included drink, 3 garlic breads, minestrone soup.

The yummy Spaghetti (The before stage)

Nothing left (The after stage)
Look at how much I love and was craving for spaghetti, lol

Maybe, I should get to know someone who can make Italian food. Because I love spaghetti, pasta, pizza, lasagna. Should I get Italian chef as a boyfriend? (Italian guys are pretty good-looking, nice idea, right?) :p Then, I can't think how much I will become fatter day by day.

I'm getting this craving because maybe, I was watching too much JDrama - Bambino. Because that drama is about a guy who want to become chef. The food in that drama is about Italian food. They were cooking spaghetti, pasta like in every episodes which make me drooling when I was watching it.

Next time, I'm thinking to do spaghetti myself no matter what it'll be good or not. I just wanna try out and test something new. I gonna buy spaghetti tomato sauce, meat, and some cheese like Pecorino Romano / Parmigiano Reggiano / Asiago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates