Thursday, May 31, 2007

I went to Harbour Front for the walk-in interview at HP. How lucky was I! I had an interview with the interviewer I didn't wish for. Because, he looked kinda fierce. I was praying at first. But in the end, it's looked like he was waiting for my turn or something. When he finished someone on his desk, he didn't ask the person in front of me to come his desk yet. But after another interviewer called the person in front of me, he immediately asked me to come his desk. Tsk!!
I don't want to expect high to get this job offer. Let it be, this is my luck. I had plan to meet Lynn and Anna at Orchard in the evening. I still had some times left, so I walked around in Vivo City.

Vivo City

There has Italian Show or something in Vivo City. So I shot a few photos of cars. Yes, Lamborghini was there.



The Expensive Lamborghini. That why they guarded it with glass. Maybe, they don't even want finger print on that car. Haha!


The orange Lamborghini. Phew! I didn't really like Lamborghini, plus it is orange. I wish Red Ferrari was there.

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Couple Specification

Wow, I prefer this Red car. Everyone was trying to pose and take picture with the car and acted like "Oh, this is mine". Phew! I can't stand it (because I didn't have anyone to take picture for me, lol, not really, I was embarrassed to take and act like mine.)

The front side is gorgeous. The Alfa Spider.

The black one is nice too, it is two-doors type. But this is with roof. The red one is roofless.


Then I went to Orchard Cineleisure. I met Anna, her brother Lawrence, Olivia & her bf. Lynn reached there like a min after me. We all ahead to watch Pirates Movie. I never watch this movies before. I don't like it. But they bought ticket for me already. So yeah, I went to watch it too.


The movie is too many crazy stuffs and Suck (sorry, Pirates movies' Fans.) I don't like it. I was falling asleep in theater. Waste my money! I didn't get the movie at all. Lynn said she watched this movie twice, still she didn't understand it.

The water fountain at The Hereen. I was at level 4, I shot it because I was bored.

After the movie, they all went to go shopping in Orchard. First at Paragon Gucci Shop, then we went to some shops at The Hereen. I was kinda sleepy. I said Bye! to them and went back home first. It was nice to meet Anna and Olivia for the first time. Lynn gonna leave to YGN this friday again. How coincidence that I always meet Lynn before she goes back YGN like twice already.

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    may i use your photo those you taken in vivo city for my personal blog? i also a murcielago fan.looking forward your reply.

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates