Tuesday, May 8, 2007



Lee Jun Ki, he is one of my favorite actor. His look is pure like a girl. People can mistake him as a girl. But whatever, I like him. When I started watching the k-drama "My Girl", Jun Ki was in that drama. I didn't really like him at first. But sooner or later, I like him more and more. There still have another fact about him and I am really happy for that. It is he has same birth date as me, 17th April. Hooray! He is exactly 2 years older than me. I am so proud that I was born on same birth date as me. Isn't it wonderful? The actor I like and I have same birth date. Haha!!

1 Comment:

  1. in Indochina said...
    Hi stubbron girl... its really funny how this world works..i just clicked on the top of my blog for a next blog amd arrived on your blog.. then quickly pass tru info without reading and went directly into your profiles..first i saw was female, then Aries .. and Rat.. it is funny i thought. I'm a Aries as well and I am a Rat!!!.. then went to main page and quickly went trough Lee Jun Ki blog and noticed April 17.. i could not believe that there could be so much of coincidence ..I was born on April 17 as well.. very very strange and funny.. yes.. i forgot to tell you I am a Georgian guy. :) cheers!

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates