Friday, May 11, 2007

JDorama

Currently watching two new JDoramas "Sexy Voice and Robo" & "Proposal Daisakusen a.k.a Operation Love"
Two of my favorite Japanese Actors are in each. Major drooling and Many Love in the house.

Matsuyama Kenichi (L from Death Note Movie) is in Sexy Voice and Robo. Actually, I like him more as L. I don't like his natural look. I prefer in his freaky look.


Yamashita Tomohisa is in "Proposal Daisakusen". Yamashita Tomohisa a.k.a Yamapi is a hottie with capital H. He is uber cute. I like him after I watching "Nobuta Wo Produce". After that I tried to watch all the doramas he is in.

Yes. I watch this two JDoramas cuz of them only. But ofcuz, JDorama story plot line is always different from KDrama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates