Sunday, May 27, 2007





This new movie "My Tutor Friend Lesson II" looks wack funny (Look at the first three pictures / posters.) I'm so ga-ga to see this. This movie is kinda sequel to "My Tutor Friend" movie. The first movie was also really funny and it was a hit too. I can't wait to watch this movie. The actor looks new to me. I never watch his drama or movie before. But he looks pretty handsome. I like the actress. Although she isn't really beauty queen, she is funny and cute.

My Tutor Friend Lesson II's Synopsis

Junko, a Japanese of Korean ancestry, comes to Korea to find her sweetheart. She finds lodging at a guest house that provides room and board. Unfortunately, the room that she is supposed to stay in belongs to the owner’s son, Jong-man. On her first night in Seoul, Junko is forced to share the room with Jong-man. Junko wants to find another place, but the owner desires to keep Junko as a guest and offers Junko free Korean lessons from Jong-man. It is going to be some adventure for Junko in Seoul!

Cast

Lee Cheong Ah
Park Ki Woong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates