Monday, May 21, 2007

I like If I'm useful for someone or something. But I don't like if I'm being used by someone. It might look similar. But it is different feeling for me.
If I'm useful - when someone ask me like do you know this place or how should they go that place, I can send them out, I can show them around.
If I'm being used - I go out with them to show the place, but when they meet their friends or something at that place and they don't need me anymore, I become like I'm extra. They don't really care I'm around them or not. They will do whatever they want. I hate being like extra or alone. Yes, after all, every times, I'm still lonely.

I feel miserable when someone ask me following questions -

Don't you do further study?
Have you found job?
If you don't find it yet, how do you survive during those days? (now is around 4 months being jobless, yep.)
Why don't you work part-time job?

I don't mean they can't ask me. But it is just me. I'm stubborn and lazy girl.

1 Comment:

  1. Min Thu said...
    it is quite normal that people will ask you when they need you and they will ignore you when they don't need you. it also happens often to me.

    so don't be angry about it. if they ignore you, you just ignore them and you go on your way. :) be happy!

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates