Saturday, May 19, 2007

I gonna write about MY-NEW-HOUSE again. I know, I know. It is quite a lot entries about it already. But I can't help it since I have nothing much to update.

There has one thing what I like about my house is when I get out from my house, I can smell some flowers smell. It is really nice smell, and lovely.

Another thing is there has two playgrounds and Elderly Fitness Stations near my block. I should work out at that Fitness Station. Those are manual, not machine fitness things. Yes, yes, I know I should work out at there. Just now I was working out a bit and got sweat. The playground is nice too. The other night I was playing at there with my friend. I played with slide and mountain climbing for kid. Haha. How long I hardly play with slide.

The tree near playground. There has white flowers on the tree. I don't know what it is called. But I know the smell is really nice. There has a lot of those kinda trees near the playground and Fitness Stations.


The Fitness Stations


Fitness Station (it is quite dark at that side)


This is how you should work out


My brother was sitting and surfing net with his lappy while I was playing / working out with some fitness stations. I dragged him to go playground with me. So I asked him to bring his lappy. There has a lot of wireless network at there. About 19. Yeah, but some are security enabled.

I asked him to try board jump. And I wanted to take his flying photo. Haha. But camera was slow. He looked funny in that picture. Talking about board jump, it reminded me that I failed my board jump test in my Polytechnic Days. It was in some physical test or something. Lol. What a shame.

Tomorrow, I might not talk and blog about my house again. Haha. I might go to Temasek Poly Myanmar Thingyan. How much I wish I could go. But till now, I have no ticket. So I have only 1% chance to go there. But I have two options. Because Tomorrow I might go to meet JQ, Aisah and other colleagues from my previous work at Bugis. Yep, last week meeting was canceled. I don't know why.

1 Comment:

  1. Min Thu said...
    photos are dark and you should have modified the brightness in photoshop!

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates