Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'm going to move house this evening. So yeah, at new house, I won't have internet yet. I'm going to apply one. But I'm still choosing for plan and promotion. And I still have another choice that I might take over my friend's leftover internet plan. But I will know from her on Tuesday only. So during these days, I don't think I can come unless I can get some wireless network near my new house. lol.

Tonight, I have to go to Orchard to meet some of my colleagues from my previous job. I think I can finish moving stuffs as soon as possible. So that I can go out and meet JQ, Aisah, Lu Lu and the rest. I miss JQ. We don't see each other quite long time already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates