Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dream

Last night, I had I dreamt of this two brothers from Too Big Hip Hop Group. In my dream, they live in same house as me. I mean we share an apartment. The elder brother is really really cute in my dream (I don't mean for outside, I'm not really crazy and ga-ga for him at outside). Maybe, last night I watched too much drama "Proposal Daisakusen" by Yamapi. He is one of the most irresistible and cutest thing on earth for me.

And I dreamt of Nila Zaw and other friends who were from same tuition with me in 10th standard. Maybe, I miss them. Awww!

Good New! End of this month, Jane is coming to Singapore for her sailing competition. Omg, I can't wait. I miss her. We are sure to hang out a lot. Hope she is not that much busy with her sailing schedule.

Waiting Album List :
Ye`Lay & JMe. This album looks good, right? I know this album gonna come out. Because, Jme & Ye`Lay said so on 9 nite show which was in last year April 9.
Now you can listen sample songs from that album at Planet Site.
- Click here to listen sample
- Advertisement page for that album

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates