Monday, May 28, 2007

Jae Hee

Moo Ryong from Witch Amusement / Witch Yoo Hee KDrama. He is a chef in this drama. I wanna eat the food he prepares. It must be really delicious. I like this actor Jae Hee.
I'm currently watching this drama. The actress Han Ga In is the one lucky girl to star in this drama with three hottest actors, Jae Hee, Dennis Oh, Kim Jeong Hoon. Furthermore, she kisses with all the three actors in this drama. Argh! Major Jealous with capital J. Because I like these all three actors.

Han Ga In
Jae Hee

Dennis Oh

Kim Jeong Hoon

Witch Amusement / Witch Yoo Hee KDrama poster

Good New : I got a call from my dad and we did voice chat at gtalk. He said our old house is sold out. My dad and mom will come to Singapore for visit soon. Maybe, a month later or something. I'm really happy to hear that new. When they come here, we might visit to Bangkok and Malaysia together as family trip. I can't wait to that time.

1 Comment:

  1. madyjune said...
    She kissed all three of them...no fair :( j/k

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates