Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm at new house now. The house is pretty nice, spaceous and environment is good. It is really closed to Admiralty MRT and a lot of shops. I will post some of the pictures from the new house


The Pink Broom & Shovel, aren't they cute? But the broom is kinda short. When I use it, I have to bend. I feel like this broom is for dwarf.


My Toys found their new place too.

Dora The Guest

My bed isn't at the corner. It is hard to keep a lot of stuffed toys on my bed. Because, they keep on falling on the floor. So I just keep a few of them on bed. (Aw! My kitty bed sheet looks pretty worn out although it is newly washed.)

The tiny room. My brother is going to sleep but he still showing the Peace sign. What a poser!

My Bed. Light off. So it is pretty dark in this picture.

3 Comments:

  1. Min Thu said...
    good to see your new house. :)
    Me said...
    yes...good to see your new house too..I like your dolls..they are cute..
    Anonymous said...
    u have very cute dolls....

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates