Sunday, May 20, 2007

I didn't really have plan to go TP Thingyan 2007 since I didn't have ticket at first. But like that day morning around 9 am, Heiman called me and said she just has extra ticket. Then, I rushed to take shower and dress up. When we went out around 10 am, reached Tampines around 11 am plus. Heiman went to DBS bank to change the 1,000 note. Then, we took cabbie. Here I come Mercedes Benz Cab. Wow, How much we love Mercedes baby. Every times, when I see Mercedes Cab, I just wanna take the cab and hoop on. But I don't have much luck alone to take Mercedes Cab. Sai Sai and Heiman might have that luck. If I'm with them, it is just like so easy to get Mercedes Cab to TP.

Elegant

Travel in style, right?

The show was hilarious. Every jokes, I was laughing really hard. The best Poly Thingyan in Singapore for every years. Muahahaha!

The last performance (band) at outside


Aw! How much we miss TP and how much we love TP. It is still beautiful as ever


After TP thingyan, I went to Bugis to meet colleagues from K & S. We all met at Bugis MRT. After that we all went to have dinner near Sultan Mosque. I heard that name before, but never been there. The food at there wasn't really satisfactory (I forgot the shop name). Aisah invited us to her wedding in June. So I think she wanted to meet especially to give the invitations to us. She is not inviting the manager or supervisor. Haha. Those evils Victor & Joseph.

Mercedes Taxi picture credit to : sgforums.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates