Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Yesterday, actually, I had plan to meet Jane and Beth in afternoon. But turn out like Jane called me in evening said they gonna be at Plaza Singapura. I dressed up and ahead to Plaza Singapura. On the way, Beth called me and said they all had to go back because tomorrow they had sailing training in early morning. Actually, Jane came to Singapore for sailing competition. The event will be on 6th June, 07. All the best luck to her.

I was already at outside, so what should I do? I didn't want to go back yet since I was at outside. Then I called a friend and asked where was she and what she gonna do? We had window-shopping at CitiLink and Raffles City Shopping Center.

Then we went to Cafe' Cartel for a bite and drink. I had my all-time favorite, Tiramisu Cheese Cake (Soft & luscious mocha flavoured mascarpone cheese cake covered with fresh cream & cocoa powder). Yep, I studied at Cafe' Cartel's website before I blogged. Haha! My friend as a chocolate lover? She had chocolate cake. But the cake she wanted was all sold out. I ordered for her another chocolate cake which is Bitter Chocolate Fudge Cake (Alluring dark bitter chocolate fudge soaked in rum, decorated with dark chocolate shavings). My drink was Chocolate Chocolate Chunk (Chocolate ice-cream in caramelized nuts, chocolate sauce finished with whipped cream & topped with chocolate stick & a cherry). Actually, it was ice cream sundae. So my cake and ice cream sundae, both were sorta desserts, stupid me! I couldn't finish both, right? Both were really sweet and creamy. But I tried to finish my favorite Tiramisu, if not, I gonna feel bad for my Tiramisu.

My Tiramisu & my friend's Chocolate Cake

My Super Duper Tall Chocolate Chunk. Isn't it lovely? Woot!

The quarter-leftover Chocolate Chunk

The leftover wasn't wasted at all. I can draw picture on cake's plate.


Thank to my friend who sponsored for this treat. Then, we waited taxi at Raffles City Taxi Stand around 10.30pm. To get taxi in city around 10pm or 11pm is really pain in neck. I think they all just wait for On Call. There had about 7 or 8 groups in queue for taxi. But taxi was hardly came. Most of them were On Call. We were no different, we had to book for On Call Taxi. Taxi was came a few minutes later.

More drama came again, because taxi driver was Myanmar. He may overheard when we talking in Myanmar Language and he knew who we were. It was my first time meeting Myanmar taxi driver in Singapore during my 6 years stay in Singapore. The story was continued. He was talking non-stop. Pity for my brother who sat in front seat just beside him. Me and my friend were at back seat. We just talked each other and not really listening to him at all (sorta ignored?). But he didn't get picture and still talking. Sometimes, he even talked to us about the thing we were talking. I guessed he was driving and listening at the same time.

1 Comment:

  1. Ingrid said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates