Wednesday, June 6, 2007

What for dinner tonight? I made spaghetti. I bought instant spaghetti tomato sauce and spaghetti noddle at market. It was easy to make spaghetti using that sauce. The flavor is just nice and okay. I gonna have it like a lot. Breakfast -> Spaghetti, Lunch -> Spaghetti, Dinner -> Spaghetti, Supper -> Spaghetti. lol. Next time, I should do lasagna. I love lasagna too. But it is more complicated to make lasagna rather than this easy making spaghetti using with instant spaghetti tomato sauce.

And something about me is weird, I don't really like and I hardly eat tomato. But I like tomato as sauce especially as spaghetti tomato sauce.

I know, right? This spaghetti doesn't look so nice. Yep, but it was yummy. All thanks to that nice spaghetti tomato sauce. This is my first trying to make Chicken Bolognese Spaghetti with Mushroom.

Two serving spaghetti for me and my brother

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates