Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I don't know why I want to say the word wrote as topic title. This might be totally unmatched with the entry I gonna write now. Let's me explain what does it mean.
Mada Mada Dane is "No, not yet" or "not good enough". This is Japanese word. The character from "Prince of Tennis" movie, used this word a lot. And I like saying it (even in unmatched event or whatever.)
Mada Mada Dane, you have to sound it like Ma Da Ma Da Da Ne. (Not Dane for sure, lol.)

Aw, Thursday again, on every week of Thursday around 10.30pm, I always ask my brother or anyone in my house like "What time is it now?". They will say "10.30". I will be like "Oh, Sh!t, Crap". WHY? Because I miss watching this "incredible tales" on Chanel 5. It shown on 10pm and I tried to wait to watch. But I didn't know how time flew so fast and I always forget 10pm (next time, I should set alarm or something, you say, aye?)

Incredible Tales (IT) is some short ghost story series which might be like Ghost Whisper US Series. But IT is kinda like true story type of short story type, so every weeks the characters are change. The above link for IT, I ain't dare to go and see it, because it is so eerie to me. I'm such a chicken, I know, right?

The new KDrama alert. "Time between Dog and Wolf"

The second drama for Lee Jun Ki. I miss watching him in drama, finally now I can watch it. Yayayy!! This is action, romance drama. I recognize that nowadays, those Kdrama becomes action romance such as "Air City", "The Devil", "Homicide Investigation Team". Maybe, they are tired of love triangle or rectangle.

Time Between Dog and Wolf

  • Title: 개와 늑대의 시간 / Time Between Dog and Wolf
  • Genre: Action, Romance
  • Episodes: 16
  • Broadcast network: MBC
  • Broadcast period: 2007-Jul-18 to 2007
  • Air time: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55 (9:55 Korean time)

Synopsis

Lee Soo Hyun a courageous and energetic man who wants revenge on a criminal group. Suh Ji Woo met Soo Hyun when they were children and fell in love with him. Due to a sudden accident, they had to separate. They meet each other again when they are working as secret agents disguised as museum curators. However, they separate once again because Soo Hyun wants to revenge on his parents’ enemies. Both belong to a special investigation unit against an international narcotic drug crime organization.

Cast

Thanks to Sagaing for Japanese word

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates