Saturday, July 14, 2007

Today schedule

This afternoon, I have to go to interview. Interview on Saturday. Geez. ^%^&$@!

Evening, I have to go to Sentosa for my friend's wedding. Actually, it is sorta like ROM (Register Of Marriage). The place is at Rasa Shangri-la Resort, Sentosa which is near to beach. Wedding and beach, how romantic. And my friend asked me for the songs to play during event, I advised him to play Canon D. That's gonna be awesome. For me, this is like first time to attend friend's wedding. And first time for me to wear dress apart from my usual style T-Shirt and short jean skirt. Thank goodness, I finally found a dress. I really love that dress that why I bought it although I don't wear short sleeves. Actually, I love the belt from the dress. So yeah, I just keep it in my wardrobe for a long time and I never wear it before. I decided to give it away to my cousin, and thankfully, I didn't really give it yet. I will update with pictures when I'm back, you gonna see me in dress for first time. lol.

FYI, Canon D is Pachelbel's Canon, also known as Canon in D major, or more formally, Canon and Gigue in D major for three Violins and Basso Continuo (Kanon und Gigue in D-Dur für drei Violinen und Basso Continuo) is the most famous piece of music by Johann Pachelbel. It was written in or around 1680, during the Baroque period, as a piece of chamber music for three violins and basso continuo, but has since been arranged for a wide variety of ensembles. The Canon was originally paired with a gigue in the same key, although this composition is rarely performed or recorded today. It is well known for its chord progression

which has become one of the most used in popular music.

The piece is commonly played at weddings and is frequently present on miscellaneous classical music compilation CDs, along with other famous Baroque pieces such as Air on the G String by J. S. Bach, (BWV 1068). A non-original viola pizzicato part is also commonly added (in a string orchestra or quartet setting) when a harpsichord player is not used to improvise harmonies over the bass line.


source : wikipedia

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Cioa! (Aw, wish there has a crown to wear on my head. lol. FYI, I really love crown stuffs and everything about crown signs. My princess-disease-for-crown is incurable.)

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    A Ha...never heard of that music before. That would be really nice. Santosa is beautiful. I just watched some photos from Santosa from my friend. Have a nice trip!

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates