Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I got S$100 off voucher to re-contract my mobile line. So I'm thinking to get the new phone within the limit (for free, lol). So I saw this LG Shine Bar KE770. Actually what I really want is LG Prada, but the price is S$800++ with line. After S$100 off, I'd still have to pay S$700++. For this moment, I can't fork out any money, if not, I'd have LG Prada for 200% sure. As for second choice, LG Shine KE970 slide phone is gorgeous also (but it is over limit about S$100++, I told you I'm not thinking to fork out money). After looking at KE970, I feel the one I'm gonna get KE770 is a bit plain. KE770 is known as candy bar as well. But it's kinda looked like one of Motorola slim bar phone to me.

After Chocolate, Black Label series, LG is coming out as Shine series now.

My impressions on this phone are super slim shiny stainless casing and mirror effect screen (the screen will be looked like mirror, if the light is not on).




KE770

Specifications & Features

Screen
1.7 Inch TFT 262k Colour Screen with Mirror Effect (176 x 220 Pixels)

Imaging
2 Megapixel Camera
LED Flash
Digital Zoom
Night Mode
Self Timer
Photo Settings
Photo Album
Video Record
Video Player
Video Settings
Picture Wallpaper
Screensaver
Photo Caller ID

Messaging
SMS (Text Messaging)
EMS (Enhanced Messaging)
MMS (Multimedia Messaging)
Email (POP3, SMTP & IMAP4)
Predictive Text

Sound
Music Player
MP3 Ringtones
Polyphonic Ringtones
Integrated Speakers

Entertainment
Java™ Games
Embedded Games
Downloadable Games
Organiser
Phone Book
Alarm Clock
Calculator
Clock
Date
Currency Converter
Flight Mode
Keypad Lock
Vibrating Alert
Handsfree Speaker
Voice Memo

Connectivity
Bluetooth®
Bluetooth® Stereo A2DP
GPRS
EDGE
Mini USB

Network
Tri Band Technology (GSM 900, GSM 1800 & GSM 1900)

Internet
WAP 2.0 Browser
XHTML

Memory & Talk Time
70 Mbytes Memory plus MicroSD™ Memory Card Option
2.5 Hours Talk Time
200 Hours Standby

Weight & Size
79 g
105 x 46 x 10 mm

Gorgeous LG Prada (I want this, please!)

KE970

Most probably, my brother might use this LG Shine KE770. I'm waiting to get Sony Ericsson W960 or K850. I wrote about those phone in this previous entry before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates