Sunday, July 22, 2007

MOS night

Around 9.40pm, Nge asked me suddenly like "wanna go club, tonight?". I called her and I'm like Um.. Although I wanted to go, but I'm broke and blah blah. So she said she'd sponsor me. Thanks, Nge. I asked my flat mates to join as well. We all arrived MOS like midnight 12 something. Me and Nge were in Smoove room. The music from there was so great. I really love music from MOS. Thanks DJ.Rattle from Smoove for good job. But I hate that tiny Smoove room. We hardly move or pass through. And while we were standing at somewhere, other people always tried to pass through around us and pushed around us. St.James is spacious, but Saturday night music is suck at there, aye? (Movida is rock, I'm talking about Power House at Saturday)

O for MOS, that too silly, lol

Me & Nge in Smoove

We all the way stayed in Smoove except the time we went to get drink from Main room up stair bar (Smoove's bar was so crowded). We both had two vodka lime each. Thanks to Sai Sai, at least, I know to order vodka lime. lol. (at least, I still know one drink to order, huh). I know I'm kinda allergy to alcohol. I can't help it, I just wanted to have some and it is mixed for god sake, huh. (The second glass of vodka lime is pretty bitter and we didn't like and we didn't finish it). Thanks to vodka lime, I have after effect now. My body is itchy especially my hands, they both turn pinkish red.

MOS - Ministry of Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Google
 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates